Open topic with navigation
Scene render options are available inside the root node of the Render Target editor. User only need to click over this root node to open them.
- Render Scene Update Mode: By default plugin reload all scene for each frame to allow full scene evaluation, but if scene only has simple transformations (camera, objects or lights position, rotation or size changes), or objects with deformations (bones, dynamics, etc.) user can change this behavior to only update scene transformations. This avoid the need of reload scene for each frame, who can make rendering large scenes a lot faster.
- Update : Update the animated materials parameters without reload scene while rendering a sequence. This feature can be slow in complex scenes, so should be used only when you have materials with enveloped parameters.
- Update Materials in Enabled Objects: update only the materials of the objects that are enabled to have materials updates in the Octane object properties plugin. This feature allows faster updating times in scenes with only few objects with animated materials or image sequences.
- Update Lights Parameters: Update the animated lights parameters without reload scene while rendering a sequence. This feature can be slow in complex scenes, so should be used only when you have lights with enveloped parameters.
- Update Instancers: Update the animated instancers available in the scene.
- Update FiberFX: Update the FiberFX animated curves. (LightWave 2015 only)
- Frame Complete: Octane is an unbiased rendering that can finish the frame rendering in two ways: after reach the max. samples available in the kernel node settings or by time. By time option allow to set a fixed render time for each animation frame. This value can be enveloped to allow full control of the sequence render time.
- Instance options: There are three switches to enable/disable the instancing rendering. User can disable the rendering of Lightwave clones as instances (needed for example if Lightwave clones have deformations due a simulations), the rendering of -(name) null instances and the rendering of Lightwave 11 instances
- Get full linear image: Enable to get the full HDRI no clipped and no tone mapped Octane frame buffer.
- Overlay Statistics: Overlay the render statistics in the final rendered image. There is a warning message in the preview window if this option is enabled.
- Disable Compositing: This option disable the LightWave compositing functions in the Octane render. Useful if the background images are loaded only for reference.
- Render arbitrary frames: Enable this parameter to render an arbitrary frames sequence, with the same rules that are used in the LightWave native frame rendering. This parameter is only available for LightWave 10.x/11.x, in LightWave 2015 and beyond you can use the native LightWave frame range settings in the render options panel.
Open topic with navigation